► Financial and Project controller with over fifteen years of experience. Bachelor´s Degree in Administration and Business Management and Diploma on Business Studies specializing in commercial management, with high proficiency in English. Leadership skills of multidisciplinary teams.
* Wide experience in administrative and financial management, designing and applying analytical management controls for application of budgetary, financial and taxes policies.
* Extensive knowledge in Navision (including C / SIDE), with successful experience in NAV deployment; SAP user level; as well as other ERP and management programs; and high level of knowledge of Sage Contaplus. Advance dexterity of computer applications, especially MS Excel, becoming an essential tool for finance job, in addition to databases.
* Strong background in studying, designing and optimizing of costs and processes.
* Responsible person for the financial and accounting closings as well as for the supervision of accounts audits.
I would be available to your organization with my proven ability of hard work, commitment and self-learning to new situations, leading structured or pending structuring teams, but certainly contribute by providing large doses of enthusiasm and involvement.
june 1997 - may 2014
Financial and Project controller
Fundación Forja XXI
►Financial and accounting responsible. Budget and Project management.
- Financial and analytical accounting. Accounting closures and supervision and assistance to external audit.
- Management and control of projects. Relationship with government agencies. Justification and auditing of projects.
- Design and reports and dashboards programming for project management.
- Budgetary and financial management policy.
- Studies, designs and optimizations of costs and processes.
- Study, design and successful deployment of Navision with document management.
- Leadership skills of multidisciplinary teams.
Key achievements: Navision implementation with reorganization and optimization of workflows; effective control of projects with substantial cost reduction; improvement of the working environment in the management team.
june 1996 - May 2014
Teacher and trainer in different courses and programmes
Various training and consulting firms.
►Teacher and trainer in different courses
- Accounting and taxing area:
- Courses in basic accounting; courses about the reform of the accounting system; financial mathematics; methodology for investment calculating and analysing; accounting and financial statement analysis; etc.
- Business management software area:
- Navision training for internal users; Sage Contaplus. Sage Master Program Course; Excel and Word advanced users; etc.
- Other areas:
- Basic computer skills; introduction to networks and internet; web design.
- Career Guidance for Employment and Self-Employment.
Key achievements: Improving job skills for students through dynamic and similar to those of a workplace practices.
june 2000 - september 2003
Head of Administration and Finance
Suministros Industriales Ferr-Maq, S.A.► Head of Administration and Finance, responsible person for overall management.
- Financial and analytical accounting.
- Budgetary and financial management policy. Negotiation. Risk analysis.
- Analyse financial transactions, monitoring positions and establishing cash forecasts. Negotiating lines of credit with financial institutions.
- Monitoring External Procurement, warehouse inventory and expeditions management. Integration into new application migration.
- Update of the sales force remuneration policy.
Key achievements: ERP implementation for stock control reorganization, increasing turnover rates; negotiation of new bill discounting facilities on advantageous terms.
January 1996 - june 1998
Responsible person for Accounting-Tax Department
Gestas Asesores, S.L.
► Responsible person for Accounting-Tax Department
- Technical accounting and financial advice to clients.
- Preparation of the financial statements and legalization of accounting books and the annual accounts deposit.
- Technical taxing advice to clients.
- Assistance and guidance at the tax inspection authorities.
- Business plan preparation. Search and management of incentives and subventions.
- Production of customized reports.
Key achievements: Assistance with positive results to several tax inspections, which gave me a practical learning of accounting and fiscal management.
Skills and Attitudes
Professional and social skills.
- Teamwork and Leadership. Empathy and communication skills.
- Rationality and willingness to argumentation and consensus decision-making. Active listening.
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the needs and requirements, combined with a spirit of continuous improvement.
- Optimism, self-confidence and motivation and control.
- Rational approach to decision-making processes, assessing the risks.
- Committed, consistent and vocation to work.
- English: High level
- French: Basic level
- Spanish: Native level
Universidad Internacional de la Rioja
Bachelor´s Degree in Administration and Business Management
Universidad de Sevilla
Diploma in Business Studies, specializing in commercial management.